Our English-language website combines five independent companies under one roof. This high-power combination, with its many synergies in the fields of ODM (Original Design Manufacturer) and EMS (Electronics Manufacturing Services), forms the basis for successful client solutions.
The electronics service providers interact and cooperate as a network and leverage the many synergies they gain to increase client benefit. Kontron Electronics GmbH (DE), Kontron Electronics AG (CH), Kontron Austria GmbH (AT) and the company Iskratel d.o.o (SI) are full-service electronics providers. This has the great advantage that they are able to offer development services as well as comprehensive manufacturing services. The portfolio includes proprietary as well as client-specific products, development and engineering services for complex electronics components, modules and systems, as well as production and assembly services for entire devices.
Iskratel d.o.o.(SI) is a leading European supplier of communications solutions for digital transformation in telecommunications, transport, public safety and the energy sector.
Kontron Electronics Kft.(HU), a subsidiary of Kontron Electronics GmbH (DE), is an experienced production and assembly provider with long-standing expertise along the entire manufacturing chain. Both enterprises are part of the technology corporation S&T.
- Exciting Projects
- We offer exciting projects and a diverse task field in development, technology and purchasing. We would be pleased you support you in your technical thesis.
- Elbow Room for Independent Initiative
- Our flat hierarchy means direct lines of communication and an open-door culture. This creates freedoms that invite proactive doing and thinking.
- Modern, Flexible Working Conditions
- A satisfied workforce is a major contributor to business success. We offer flexible working hours to ensure the best possible work-life balance.
- Targeted Training
- We value employees who are always up to speed on the latest developments, and we promote their personal and professional development.
- Joint Activities
- To help our employees get to know each other better off the job, we host annual summer and Christmas parties. Staff also organize joint activities like canoe trips on the Danube or visits to the Cannstatter Wasen fair. Management also promotes other teambuilding activities. However, due to the pandemic no social activities are being held for the time being.